Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just me

I believe most of the time, happiness is the ultimate goal in life for anybody. However, a journey of pursuing happiness will never come to an end if the following principles are not strictly followed.

 Basic principle of life number one, think positive.
 Basic principle of life number two, let go of what you want and appreciate what you have.

The third principle is yet to be decided.

I know these principles are just some common sense that everybody has and are not necessarily be stated in point form to make anyone understand. However, many have manipulated the simplest principle of life and make a fortune out of it. Am I right? But please do not misunderstand me here; my point is not to make money. It’s just that I have a dream since I was little. I’ve always wanted to become a famous writer.

To start writing, first of all I need a good start. But due to personally reasons, all the rough writings that I’ve been collecting are all depressing start. I have to admit that I was quite depressing since the past few weeks as my whole stable and secured student life had come to an end. And I, the lost girl was wandering in the junction of nowhere, seeking for a path to be taken.

My life has always been smooth and easy as I always pick the safe path. Safety is the priority to me. Then, stability comes. When I looked back in my life, I’ve been a nerd all along. Proceed through every single nerdy step towards the nerdy world without any clue. I did not realize that until I came to the third junction of my life. The first junction was during my primary school graduation and the second one was when I finally finished high school. Now, I’m graduated from University, and I’m standing at the same spot where I stood 6 years ago. Unlike in the poem of “the road not taken”, I did not choose the road that was not taken. Instead, I chose the safest path, again. Anyway, as I mentioned from the start, the first basic principle of life, I should think positive and stop wondering how my life would be if I’ve chosen a different road. Moreover, the second principle is to let go of what I want and appreciate what I have. These two rules have drawn me a clear path to be taken.

Apart from all the gibberish above, I have a lot of individual theory and beliefs. And I believe that most people live in dissatisfaction. Sometimes, this kind of feeling can also be called motivation. It depends how you look at it. If you were fully at ease with everything you have, there will not be any driving force to go for any other things. Motivation is needed in many aspects of life. Students need motivation; teachers need motivation; employees need motivation and so on. Then, does that mean everybody should live in discontent? Does that mean life cannot be preceded without motivation? Or dissatisfaction? Some would agree that life without motivation could be a life without anything. In contrast, life without motivation could also be everything. Anything can be merely the flip side of another. So, there’s no point for me to be paradoxical right now, right?

Okay, I guess the part about my philosophical notions has gone too far. Let’s get into the first chapter of my miserably not miserable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home